Saturday, November 26, 2005

Gold

These are ok poems. When I read them, I don't hear nails sliding across a chalkboard.

The Gold one is about Zeus in Greek Mythology. I'm no Homer so bear with me.

The second one is a love poem about what it is to hold the love of your life.

Tell me what you think they are about!

Blayac lightly illustrated this page. I think it was due to the full page picture that preceded this page. I think it works.

[BLAYAC: Joe is correct about the reason behind me lightly illustrating this page. Though I don't think this art is necessarily bad I don't think it's all that interesting either. It's interesting to look back on these pictures I drew over a decade ago and see how far I've come.]

2 Comments:

Blogger SaffronSaris said...

I like "the cure". It's succinct.

I'm trying my hand writing about food, and did a little one on peppermint ice-cream, but writing about food was tougher than I thought

9:08 AM, December 19, 2005  
Blogger joe said...

saffron- Thank you! Keep working on it! Don't give up!

9:32 AM, December 21, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home