Monday, August 29, 2005

The Unicorn

When I started writing poems seriously, I wrote quite a few that featured fantasy creatures. Go figure.

The picture is good...but I know it could have been better. Darren Parsons is really a very good artist. I hope to get some better pictures up by him sometime in the future...then you will know why I was disappointed with the finished product.

To me...this poem is about believing in magic. It is about believing in miracles. Sometimes I find that when we become adults, we forget all that stuff. We become bogged down by the mundane...and we forget what it was like to be a child and to believe in Santa Claus. I know Santa isn't real...I still believe in him. I don't want to lose that part of me.

What is this poem about to you?

1 Comments:

Blogger nixonreed said...

This poem is about you being the gayest mother fucker to ever live on the planet Earth. Will your next poem be about ass-fucking. Just kidding good work as always.

1:36 AM, August 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home