Saturday, August 27, 2005

Fairy Tap


First let me pose a question. Is it ok to put these up without retyping the poems? I'm thinking it should be since the pages can be made bigger with a couple of clicks.


This is one of the first poems I wrote in high school. Fairy Tap II is a variation of the other one. I thought it would be fun to rewrite one four years later and see what happend. As you can see, nothing.

This page is illustrated by Darren Parsons. It's an ok picture. I just wanted a bit more. As I said earlier, I don't tell the artists what to draw. I had them read the poems and draw what came into their heads. I've seen what Darren can do. I know he can do a lot better.

Enjoy cringing at the poems!

3 Comments:

Blogger nixonreed said...

Your lucky you got that. You should be on your knees thanking God he drew that for you. You ungrateful bastard. Of course I say that because it takes him forever to finish something. But when you get it's usually great work.

12:19 AM, August 28, 2005  
Blogger Jessica said...

I like Fairy TapII better than the first. Good poem! I think the drawing is fine :)

2:02 PM, August 28, 2005  
Blogger joe said...

Thank you very much Jessica!

1:36 AM, August 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home