Monday, August 22, 2005

The Introduction

This is the introduction page. Duh you say! Good for you! Sometimes I like to state the obvious. Like...you probably can't make out what it says! Ha! It's for the best really. It mostly says, "Blah blah blah blah!"

Ok...read the Hello post on this blog again. That is what it mostly says.

There is also a dedication portion...dedicated to Joyce Devine, my little sister who left this life too soon, Victor DesLauriers, my grandfather who passed on the year before I put this book together, and Darren Parsons, who helped encourage me to put this book together.

Looking at this page now, I wish I'd had it illustrated. This page is so barron and lifeless. I've never been very good and writing introductions so the blame is solely mine.

There ya have it...Intros!

5 Comments:

Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said...

To read the intro you only have to click on the picture and a larger version will appear. It will start off large but become small again. When that happens just point at it again and an "X" will appear at the bottom right hand corner of the picture. Click on the X and the pic becomes large again. Ah, science.

3:36 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger joe said...

That's a good thing to know.

7:31 AM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger Jessica said...

I already knew that and had already done that very thing. But Sebastian, you know as well as I do that some people don't know that so it is always good to help inform others of how things work. Anyways, I think this is a great intro! I hate it how some intros are pages and pages and pages long which annoys me. This one is just long enough to get the points across of what you have to say and it is just short enough to not annoy people. Good Job! :)

4:02 PM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger WAMINGO PUBLISHING said...

Yeah, I was instructing the less computer-friendly people out there who may not have known (hey, I have to feel important somhow).

10:03 PM, August 23, 2005  
Blogger whitechoclatespacegg said...

I read your intro and tears came to my eyes. I can't believe I forgot about the checkers!

3:09 PM, August 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home